Monday, May 19, 2014

Get Inspired Layout of the Day!

I am always here at Get Inspired taking a peek at our gallery to see all the new creations uploaded so I decided to do a layout of the day from the layouts uploaded to the gallery. If you layout is selected it will be placed here in the group and our blog for all to see.  There will also be a badge of honor (blinky) for you to place on your website. In addition, we will feature your layout(s) in our next issue of Get Inspired!

As I have no way of telling who belongs to what layout once they are uploaded, these are truly random so if your layout is selected please indicate underneath the post so I can add your name to the list.
First up we have this wonderful layout  from mayoori jain that caught my eye today, love the paint!  Isn't this layout fabulous! 


If this layout belongs to you please indicate below so that I can add your name to the post and to our list also make sure you grab your blinkie below!

Congrats mayoori jain!



3 comments: